Kristen Mary Jenner (formerly Kardashian) is an American media personality and a businesswoman. Born in 1955 in San Diego, California, the socialite rose to fame and stardom by being a part of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, an American reality television series showcasing the personal and professional lives of the Kardashian–Jenner family. Often referred to as the “Matriarch” of the family, Kris owns and runs Jenner Communications, her own production company in Los Angeles. She is also involved with the business management of her daughters Kim, Khloe, Kendall, Kourtney, and Kylie Jenner’s career. While property ‘flipping’ is considered to be only one of her side hustles, she is pretty experienced in buying and selling her extravagant homes for a handsome profit with her daughter Kim Kardashian who shares a similar interest. With an approximate net worth of US$ 200 million, the property portfolio of Kris Kardashian house perfectly depicts her successful career.
1. Glam US$ 20 million home in Hidden Hills, California | Kris Kardashian House
Kris Jenner’s customized mansion in the Ashley Ridge neighbourhood of Hidden Hills, California, is glaring evidence of why she is predominantly known for her lavish taste in homes. The massive 16,500 square feet mansion is next to her daughter Khloe’s home. It consists of 8 bedrooms, nine bathrooms, an office, a state-of-the-art gym, a pool, and a spa. The house also boasts an eight-car garage, a complete piano room, and a ‘dish room’ containing her prized collection of exquisite designer dinnerware sets from Hermès, Gucci Herbarium, and a bunch of Royal Copenhagen‘s Flora Danica porcelain pieces. Being one of the more recent additions to her portfolio, the property offers a great bar and sitting room. With a hint of Hollywood glamour, the place’s décor is provided with a contemporary slant via Art Deco light pendants, dark chocolate ceilings, and walls.
2. Holiday Home in La Quinta, Palm Springs
Another crown jewel of Kris Jenner’s famous string of big-budget finds is a $12 million lavish holiday pad in La Quinta, Palm Springs, California, within the Coachella Valley. Built in 2016, the grandeur estate is spread across an area of 14,500 square feet, has seven bedrooms and ten bathrooms, and is part of an exclusive gated community where the family spends nearly every holiday—featuring a beautiful backyard with an expansive pool and unobstructed views. Large fire pits and plenty of outdoor seating make it the family’s perfect gathering spot for the annual Coachella Music & Arts Festival. The interiors of the beautiful home are as sleek and luxurious as one can imagine ranging from modern chandeliers throughout the abundant living space to a massive table ideally designed for hosting grand family dinners. A stepped walkway leading to the estate’s grand entrance, breathtaking views of the mountains, and glass doors folding open to reveal a covered patio featuring a 100-foot infinity pool reflecting the desert sunsets are just some of the striking features of the luxurious chateau.
3. Kardashians’ Original Family Home
Kris Jenner is also the proud owner of one of America’s most iconic TV homes, i.e., the original family home of the Kardashians situated in Hidden Hills, California. Even though she no longer lives there, it was reported that she purchased the mansion back in 2010 for $4 million and sold the house in 2020, which was later acquired by her son, the only male member of the family, Rob Kardashian. During its earlier seasons, the house was an integral part of the family’s reality TV Show ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians‘. The idea of creating a dream home working alongside designer Jeff Andrews, the house acted as the base of the family. The famous TV home is also known for its monochrome black and white hallway and the dual entrance staircase, a usual stage for impromptu and festive family photoshoots.
4. Kris Jenner’s luxury Hidden Hills home | Kris Kardashian House
Right across the street from Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s former Hidden Hills family home, Kris purchased a 6-bedroom, 8-bathroom mansion for under $10 million. The gorgeous 9,400 sq. ft. home, on an area of 1.28 acres, is surrounded by lush, manicured gardens with outdoor barbeque and fire pits, a zero-edge swimming pool, and a spa. The estate’s interior consists of walnut hardwood flooring and a flow of natural light through its spacious floor plan. Fireplace between built-in shelves and a glass wall paving the way towards the stone-covered patio, chef’s kitchen with marble countertops, natural wood, and white cabinets equipped with Wolf and Miele kitchen appliances define the essence of the gorgeous estate.
Apart from these exquisite properties, Kris Jenner had also invested in condominiums along with her daughter and owner of ‘Skims’, Kim Kardashian. Known for successful investments in property flipping, it was reported that in 2017, Kris and Kim invested in 3 condos within Avanti, a purpose-built gated community in Calabasas, California. One unit sold for profit in 2019, Jenner still possesses the remaining two condos in Avanti under her property assets which could fetch about US$1.5 – 1.65 million each.
- South China Morning Post Publishers Ltd. | Lynn Farah (2022). Inside Kris Jenner’s multi-million dollar property empire: the Kardashian matriarch has homes splashed across California’s Hidden Hills and La Quinta – and investments with billionaire daughter Kim [online]. Available at: https://www.scmp.com/magazines/style/celebrity/article/3194908/inside-kris-jenners-multi-million-dollar-property-empire?module=perpetual_scroll_0&pgtype=article&campaign=3194908 [Accessed 08 November 2022]
- Architectural Digest (2021). Inside the Kardashian-Jenner Real Estate Empire [online]. Available at: https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/inside-the-kardashian-jenner-real-estate-empire\ [Accessed 08 November 2022]
- Architectural Digest (2022). See Inside Kris Jenner’s New Home in an Exclusive New Clip From The Kardashians [online]. Available at: https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/kris-jenner-new-home-clip-the-kardashians [Accessed 09 November 2022]
- Architectural Digest (2017). Kris Jenner Just Bought the $10 Million Home Across from Kim Kardashian West’s Former House [online]. Available at: https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/kris-jenner-just-bought-the-dollar10-million-home-across-from-kim-kardashian-wests-former-house [Accessed 09 November 2022]
- MyDomaine | Dotdash Meredith publishing (2020). Kris Jenner Dropped $12M on This Swanky Palm Springs Home [online]. Available at: https://www.mydomaine.com/kardashians-la-quinta-home [Accessed 10 November 2022]
- Loveproperty.com (2022). Keeping up with the Kardashians’ property empire [online]. Available at: https://www.loveproperty.com/gallerylist/74954/keeping-up-with-the-kardashians-property-empire [Accessed 11 November 2022]
- Architectural Digest (2019). Momager Kris Jenner Gives AD a Tour of Her Never-Before-Seen Hidden Hills Home [online]. Available at: https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/momager-kris-jenner-gives-ad-a-tour-of-her-never-before-seen-hidden-hills-home [Accessed 12 November 2022]