Architectural Communications Manager
at Rethinking The Future, New Delhi
Rethinking The Future (RTF) is the fastest growing platform for architecture & design online. Our mission is to empower design professionals to build better buildings, better products, better cities, and a better world.
We’re seeking an Architectural Communications Manager who helps us marketing the RTF’s image to clients and the general public experiences, develop in-real-life & online connections, build user and agency communities and present Rethinking The Future in a consistent way that delights, educates and empowers our readers and clients.
We are looking for a candidate with a positive and adaptable attitude. That can both work independently and contribute to collaborative cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, marketing and organization skills.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Background in Architecture
- Experience in Communications / Client Dealings
- We’re a media company with deep roots in architecture and design. Rethinking The Future lives online and offline, we regularly collaborate with innovative cultural organizations around.
- We approach our work with equal parts analysis and creativity. We’re a multi-disciplinary team working together to unlock the value of the built environment.
- Rethinking The Future is a wonderful place to work. If you’re passionate about the built environment, this is an opportunity to work with a team of committed and resourceful people who share your passion!
Architectural Communications Manager is a full-time, paid position, and based in New Delhi. To apply, please submit the following form: