at Rethinking The Future, New Delhi
Rethinking The Future (RTF) is the fastest growing platform for architecture & design online. Our mission is to empower design professionals to build better buildings, better products, better cities, and a better world.
We’re seeking an Architectural Communications Manager who helps us marketing the RTF’s image to clients and the general public experiences, develop in-real-life & online connections, build user and agency communities and present Rethinking The Future in a consistent way that delights, educates and empowers our readers and clients.
The ideal candidate will play a critical role in shaping the way our company is perceived by key audiences. You will drive brand awareness by being involved in all stages of the communications process from concept to message development to result-oriented evaluation. Your job will include
- Pitching our services to clients, create brand awareness of the company to our clients and a larger audience.
- Managing a team of communications executive
- Train new team members to hold client meetings
- Develop PR and external comms strategies in partnership with business leads to advance business objectives
- Coordinate the production of promotional materials including releases, media kits, and presentations
- Use social media to tell our story in creative and inspiring ways that resonate with various audiences
- Manage website content and design to ensure the delivery of clear and creative content
- Identifying press opportunities and developing content to be disseminated via social media, websites, newsletters, press releases, and any other distribution channels
Her/His responsibilities include identifying press opportunities and developing content to be disseminated via social media, websites, newsletters, press releases, and any other distribution channels. The communications manager ensures messaging aligns with key business strategies. She/He may also serve as a company’s media liaison and formal spokesperson, conducting briefings and client meetings.
We are looking for a candidate with a positive and adaptable attitude. That can both work independently and contribute to collaborative cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, marketing and organization skills.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Background in Architecture
- Experience in Communications / Client Dealings
- We’re a media company with deep roots in architecture and design. Rethinking The Future lives online and offline, we regularly collaborate with innovative cultural organizations around.
- We approach our work with equal parts analysis and creativity. We’re a multi-disciplinary team working together to unlock the value of the built environment.
- Rethinking The Future is a wonderful place to work. If you’re passionate about the built environment, this is an opportunity to work with a team of committed and resourceful people who share your passion!
Communications Manager is a full-time, paid position, and based in New Delhi. To apply, please submit the following form: