After successfully completing the Rethinking The Future Awards for consecutive four years, widely spread across the professional networks like Archdaily & World Architecture Community and Many Others. RTF has launched the 2019 Global Architecture and Design Awards with even more project categories this year.
With Professionals and Creative people around the world, It’s your chance to be distinguished around the best in the profession!
Global Architecture and Design Awards 2019
Architects are involved in a lot of things like activism, conferences, writing, academics, but at the core of our profession, we make buildings and create spaces. The Global Architecture and Design Awards acknowledges this and honor the Architects for their outstanding work.Categories
50+ Categories and 150+ Awards
Rethinking The Future through extensive campaigns communicate all the winners to a wide range of Magazines, Newspapers, Newsmagazines and Design Blogs. The coverage is worldwide and the magazines we reach for each category differ. Our aim is to provide unique content for the press. There are thousands of magazines, newspapers, editors, writers etc in RTF Media Database.
The team of RTF publishes the Winners of Global Architecture and Design Awards 2018 in their Official Channels. In addition, the RTF also communicates the winners to worldwide popular blogs and provides tools for communication to the designers. The designers are also given Winners Logo to put on their websites to indicate the quality of designs. The Global Architecture & Design Award would bring extraordinary eminence to your work. Our reputable judges from across the globe will Award
Three winners in each Category.
Also depending on the Jury’s Decision, Some projects will receive Honorable Mentions. For each category, RTF creates a newsletter to interested parties mainly consisting of design editors, curators, architects, designers, journalists, academics, marketers, reporters, editors, blog owners, columnists, product managers and developers, companies relevant to the particular categories. Last year, there were about 3-5 Honorable Mentions in each Category.
Qualifying Entries will get Participation Certificate.
A panel of 15 judges chooses three (3) Winners and Honorable Mentions in each category. Chances flourish, however you can’t win in the event that you don’t enter. In previous years, we’ve created one of the biggest award programs for architects and designers across the globe in the field of innovative designs.
Previous Award Winners
Previous Winners in the Awards hosted by RTF includes prestigious firms from the world such as Bjarke Ingels Group & Dialog, Perkins Eastman, Page, RTKL, AHR, Aecom, Henning Larsen, CAZA, DLR Group, Behnisch Architekten, UNstudio, HOK, Gensler, HKA, LMN Architects, LAN Architecture, WOW Architects, EYP Inc., Line and Space LLC, IDOM UK Ltd, Sanjay Puri Architects, Christopher Charles Benninger Architects, and BIOME. Rethinking The Future Awards are one of the Renowned Awards where winning is a dream for every one of Architects and Designers.Architecture, Construction & Design Awards 2018 Rethinking The Future Awards 2017 RTF Sustainability Awards 2017 RTF Sustainability Awards 2016 RTF Sustainability Awards 2015 International Design Student Awards 2016 Rethinking The Future Awards 2015 Register Now
Global Architecture and Design Awards has more than 50 Categories for Architects and Designers. Choose category that best suits your project. Find out the categories here:Categories
Early Bird Registrations – 15th Mar – 30th Apr 2019
Fee – $150
Standard Registrations – 1st May – 30th May 2019
Fee – $200
Late Registrations – 1st Jun – 15th June 2019
Fee – $250
- Open invitation for ‘Global Architecture and Design Awards 2019’.
- Entries are invited from all the nations.
- Projects submitted under Built Categories must be completed before March 2019 and after March 2010. The projects submitted are considered by the author that submits the entry for the Award. Every violation of copyright will be punished with immediate disqualification.
- The works reached out of time will be excluded.
- It is absolutely prohibited the participation to the awards of a Jury member, a relative or a person or body connected professionally to the jury.
- Submissions may contain any or all of the following, i.e. text, diagrams, plans, sections, sketches, photographs, graphics, collage etc, in a combination without restrictions that can convey the visual summary of the design intent of the entrant comprehensively illustrating the:
(i) Response to challenges outlined in the Brief.
(ii) The emergence of a unified and relevant image of Design
- Submission must contain Design Brief (not more than 500 words) in a .doc file.
- Max. of 6, A3 size sheets (420mm X 297mm), in horizontal format and submitted as digital, colored, high-resolution files, meant for printing in JPEG format needs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org through Dropbox/Wetransfer, prior to the submission deadline.
- Each submission must contain the ’Registration ID’ provided by the RTF at the time of registration, this ID must be written in bold Arial font, 5 mm in height on the top right corner of each submission entry.
- Submission must be free from any kinds of identifying marks, such as and including firm logos, the name of the participant.
- The submissions will ONLY bear the Registration ID, given to an entrant after their successful registration, as a means of identification and any other identifying mark will make the entrant liable for disqualification.
- Submit your project as .Zip Folder with Registration ID as the folder name and share it with email@example.com through Dropbox.
RTF Provides Maximum Reach to its Winners with more than Hundred Media Partners and Extensive PR Campaign.
The RTF team, in association with RTF Media Lab will share the Winners of Architecture, Construction and Design Awards 2018 with their Official Channels. In addition, the RTF Media Lab also communicates the winners to worldwide popular blogs and provides tools for communication to the designers. The designers are also given Winners Logo to put on their websites to indicate the quality of designs. The Architecture, Construction & Design Award will bring the extraordinary eminence to Winning Projects. With more than hundred Media Partners, RTF Awards have been featured, mentioned in a wide range of Media Channels across the globe.
OFFICIAL MEDIA PARTNERS:
Jury Members for GADA 2019 are yet to be announced, below are the list of jury members of GADA 2018 Awards though.