Business Development Executive
at Rethinking The Future, New Delhi
Rethinking The Future (RTF) is the fastest growing platform for architecture & design online. Our mission is to empower design professionals to build better buildings, better products, better cities, and a better world.
We’re seeking a Business Development Executive who helps us marketing the RTF’s image to clients and the general public experiences, develop in-real-life & online connections, build user and agency communities and present Rethinking The Future in a consistent way that delights, educates and empowers our readers and clients.
Her/His responsibilities include identifying press opportunities and developing content to be disseminated via social media, websites, newsletters, press releases and any other distribution channels. The business development executive ensures messaging aligns with key business strategies. She/he may also serve as a company’s media liaison and formal spokesperson, conducting briefings and client meetings.
We are looking for a candidate with a positive and adaptable attitude. That can both work independently and contribute to collaborative cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, marketing and organization skills.
What you’ll do:
- Client Building and developing a market strategy for one or more business lines or marketing channels
- Collaborate with team to gain media coverage and public recognition
- Leads marketing and communication in the areas of development and implementation to effectively build awareness and engage audiences.
- Build a road map of ongoing, cross-channel, strategic marketing initiatives at a product line level
- Build and maintain marketing resource documents
- Liaison between Architecture Studios, Organizers and Rethinking The Future
- Represent Rethinking The Future at events as a product expert for face-to-face interactions
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills – Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Background in Marketing, Communications, or Sales.
- We’re a media company with deep roots in architecture and design. Rethinking The Future lives online and offline, we regularly collaborate with innovative cultural organizations around.
- We approach our work with equal parts analysis and creativity. We’re a multi-disciplinary team working together to unlock the value of the built environment.
- Rethinking The Future is a wonderful place to work. If you’re passionate about the built environment, this is an opportunity to work with a team of committed and resourceful people who share your passion!
Business Development Executive is a full-time, paid position, and based in New Delhi. To apply, please submit the following form: