It is our great pleasure and privilege to announce the flagship annual Awards of Rethinking the future for the seventh year in a row! After the exceptional success of previous years, we are launching the
Architecture, Construction & Design Awards 2018
Over more than half a decade Rethinking the Future has been a leading organization committed to providing an international platform to not only recognize and acknowledge design talents from all over the world but also to celebrate and share the knowledge that created through a plethora of competitions, events and academic dialogues in the field of architecture and design. We welcome you to engage in this global endeavor with your peers across the world and participate in ACD Awards 2018!
40+ Categories and 120+ Awards
Our reputable judges from across the globe will award Three Winners in each category. Also, depending on the Jury’s decision, some projects will be awarded Honorable Mentions. ACD Awards has more than 40 categories to offer, further divided under ‘Built’ and ‘Concept’ Categories.
RTF Awards – Previous Winners
Rethinking The Future has been facilitating Awards for a long time now with its compass over the world, it has turned into a stage where winning is a fantasy for each one of Architects and Designers. Some of the previous winners includes world’s most renowned firms like- Bjarke Ingels Group & Dialog, Perkins Eastman, Page, RTKL, AHR, Aecom, Henning Larsen, CAZA, DLR Group, Behnisch Architekten, UNstudio, HOK, Gensler, HKA, LMN Architects, LAN Architecture, WOW Architects, EYP Inc., Line and Space LLC, IDOM UK Ltd, Sanjay Puri Architects, Christopher Charles Benninger Architects, and BIOME. Rethinking The Future Awards are one of the Renowned Awards where winning is a dream for every one of Architects and Designers.Global Architecture & Design Awards Rethinking The Future Awards RTF Sustainability Awards RTF Sustainability Awards 2016 RTF Sustainability Awards 2015 Rethinking The Future Awards 2015 Rethinking The Future Awards 2014 IDSA 2016
- Open invitation for ‘Architecture, Construction and Design Awards 2018’, Entries are invited from all the nations.
- Projects submitted under ‘Built’ Categories must be completed before September 2018 and after March 2010. Projects in construction phase must be at least 50 percent completed before September 2018 and Construction Images must be included in the Submission Sheets.
- The projects submitted are considered by the author that submits the entry for the Award. Every violation of copyright will be punished with immediate disqualification.
- The works reached out of time will be excluded.
- It is absolutely prohibited the participation to the awards of a Jury member, a relative or a person or body connected professionally to the jury.
- Submissions may contain any or all of the following, i.e. text, diagrams, plans, sections, sketches, photographs, graphics, collage etc, in a combination without restrictions that can convey the visual summary of the design of the submitted Project.
- Submission must contain Explanatory Brief about the submitted project (not more than 500 words) in .doc file.
- Max. of 6, A3 size sheets (420mm X 297mm), in the horizontal format to be submitted as digital colored, high-resolution files, meant for printing in JPEG format.
- Each submission must contain the ‘Registration ID’ provided by the RTF at the time of registration, this ID must be written in bold Arial font, 5 mm in height on the top right corner of each submission entry.
- The submissions will ONLY bear the Registration ID, given to an entrant after their successful registration, as a means of identification and any other identifying mark such as firm logos and the name of the participant will make the entrant liable for disqualification.
- Submit your project as .Zip Folder with Registration ID as the folder name and share it with email@example.com through Dropbox/Wetransfer.
RTF Provides Maximum Reach to its Winners with more than Hundred Media Partners and Extensive PR Campaign.
The RTF team, in association with RTF Media Lab will share the Winners of Architecture, Construction and Design Awards 2018 with their Official Channels. In addition, the RTF Media Lab also communicates the winners to worldwide popular blogs and provides tools for communication to the designers. The designers are also given Winners Logo to put on their websites to indicate the quality of designs. The Architecture, Construction & Design Award will bring the extraordinary eminence to Winning Projects. With more than hundred Media Partners, RTF Awards have been featured, mentioned in a wide range of Media Channels across the globe.
OFFICIAL MEDIA PARTNERS:
Following are some of previous jury members.