Architectural Communications Manager
at Rethinking The Future, New Delhi
Rethinking The Future (RTF) is the fastest growing platform for architecture & design online. Our mission is to empower design professionals to build better buildings, better products, better cities, and a better world.
We’re seeking an Architectural Communications Manager who helps us marketing the RTF’s image to clients and the general public experiences, develop in-real-life & online connections, build user and agency communities and present Rethinking The Future in a consistent way that delights, educates and empowers our readers and clients.
Media Relations: Build and maintain strong relationships with journalists, bloggers, and media outlets. Pitch stories, coordinate interviews, and proactively seek opportunities for media coverage. Act as the primary spokesperson for the organization and handle media inquiries and requests.
Content Creation: Create engaging and compelling content such as press releases, articles, blog posts, and social media updates. Ensure the content aligns with the organization’s messaging and brand guidelines.
Strategy Development: Developing comprehensive communication strategies aligned with the organization’s goals and objectives, identify target audiences, determine key messaging, and outline communication channels and tactics. Identify press opportunities and serve as a company’s media liaison and formal spokesperson, conducting briefings and client meetings.
Social Media Management: Manage the organization’s and clients’ presence on social media platforms. Develop social media strategies, create engaging content, monitor social media channels, respond to comments and inquiries, and analyze social media metrics to drive engagement and brand awareness.
Branding and Messaging: Ensure consistent and cohesive messaging across all communication channels. Develop and maintain brand guidelines, tone of voice, and visual identity to reinforce the organization’s brand image and reputation.
Skills and Qualifications
We are looking for a candidate with a positive and adaptable attitude who can both work independently and contribute to collaborative cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will have
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Design , Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or a related field.
- Proven experience in communications or related roles.
- Proficiency in content creation for social media platforms.
- Excellent marketing skills and experience in client dealing.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- We’re a media company with deep roots in architecture and design. Rethinking The Future lives online and offline, we regularly collaborate with innovative cultural organizations around.
- We approach our work with equal parts analysis and creativity. We’re a multi-disciplinary team working together to unlock the value of the built environment.
- Rethinking The Future is a wonderful place to work. If you’re passionate about the built environment, this is an opportunity to work with a team of committed and resourceful people who share your passion!
Architectural Communications Manager is a full-time, paid position, and based in Nirman Vihar, New Delhi. To apply, please submit the following form: