Event Planning Intern
at Rethinking The Future, New Delhi
Rethinking The Future (RTF) is the fastest growing platform for architecture & design online. Our mission is to empower design professionals to build better buildings, better products, better cities, and a better world.
We’re seeking an Event Planning Intern who helps us creating branded experiences, develop in-real-life & online connections, build user and agency communities and present Rethinking The Future in a consistent way that delights, educates and empowers our readers and customers.
We are looking for a candidate with a positive and adaptable attitude. That can both work independently and contribute to collaborative cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, marketing and organization skills.
What you’ll do:
- Support the Event marketing Team with the planning and production of educational and hospitality events
- Build and maintain event marketing resource documents
- Support the Event marketing team with the activation and fulfillment of brand sponsorship
- Liaison between Architecture Studios, Organisers and Rethinking The Future speakers on the delivery of speaker assets and presentations
- Represent Rethinking The Future at events like a product expert for face-to-face interactions
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience in production or events
- Background in Marketing, Communications, or Sales.
- We’re a media company with deep roots in architecture and design. Rethinking The Future lives online and offline, we regularly collaborate with innovative cultural organizations around.
- We approach our work with equal parts analysis and creativity. We’re a multi-disciplinary team working together to unlock the value of the built environment.
- Rethinking The Future is a wonderful place to work. If you’re passionate about the built environment, this is an opportunity to work with a team of committed and resourceful people who share your passion!