After successfully completing the Rethinking The Future Awards for consecutive four years, widely spread across the professional networks likeArchdaily and World Architecture Community
RTF has launched the Rethinking The Future Awards 2018 with even mor project categories this year.
With Professionals and Creative people around the world, It’s your chance to be distinguished around the best in the profession!
Rethinking The Future Awards 2018
Architects are involved in a lot of things like activism, conferences, writing, academics, but at the core of our profession, we make buildings and create spaces. The Rethinking The Future Awards acknowledges this and honor the Architects for their outstanding work.
40+ Categories and 100+ Awards
Rethinking The Future through RTF Media Lab communicate all the winners to a wide range of Magazines, Newspapers, Newsmagazines and Design Blogs. The coverage is worldwide and the magazines we reach for each category differ. Our aim is to provide unique content for the press. There are thousands of magazines, newspapers, editors, writers etc in RTF Media Lab database.
The team of Rethinking The Future, in association with RTF Media Lab publishes winners in their Official Channels. In addition, the RTF Media Lab also communicates the winners to worldwide popular blogs and provides tools for communication to the designers. The designers are also given Winners Logo to put on their websites to indicate the quality of designs. The Rethinking The Future Awards brings extraordinary eminence to your work. Our reputable judges from across the globe will Award
Three winners in each Category.
Also depending on the Jury’s Decision, Some projects will receive Honorable Mentions. For each category, RTF Media Lab creates a newsletter to interested parties mainly consisting of design editors, curators, architects, designers, journalists, academics, marketers, reporters, editors, blog owners, columnists, product managers and developers, companies relevant to the particular categories.Last year, there were about 5-6 Honorable Mentions in each Category.
Qualifying Entries will get Participation Certificate.
A panel of 15 judges chooses three (3) Winners and Honorable Mentions in each category. Chances flourish, however you can’t win in the event that you don’t enter.
In previous years, we’ve created one of the biggest award programs for architects and designers across the globe in the field of innovative designs.
Previous Award Winners
Previous Winners in the Awards hosted by RTF includes prestigious firms from the world such as Bjarke Ingels Group & Dialog, Perkins Eastman, Page, RTKL, AHR, Aecom, Henning Larsen, CAZA, DLR Group, Behnisch Architekten, UNstudio, HOK, Gensler, HKA, LMN Architects, LAN Architecture, WOW Architects, EYP Inc., Line and Space LLC, IDOM UK Ltd, Sanjay Puri Architects, Christopher Charles Benninger Architects, and BIOME. Rethinking The Future Awards are one of the Renowned Awards where winning is a dream for every one of Architects and Designers.Rethinking The Future Awards 2017 RTF Sustainability Awards 2017 RTF Sustainability Awards 2016 RTF Sustainability Awards 2015 International Design Student Awards 2016 Rethinking The Future Awards 2015 Register Now
Rethinking The Future Awards has more than 40 Categories for Architects and Designers. Choose category that best suits your project. Find out the categories here:Categories
NO REGISTRATION FEES FOR RTF MEDIA LAB MEMBERSBecome a member
Early Bird Registrations – 20th Feb – 15th Apr 2018
Fee – $75
Standard Registrations – 16th Apr – 15th May 2018
Fee – $100
Late Registrations – 16th May – 15th June
Fee – $150
Feb 20, 2018 Registration Begins.
May 20, 2018 Last date of recieving queries
May 30, 2018 Last date for answering all queries
Jun 15, 2018 Registration Ends
Jun 20, 2018 Submission Deadline
Jun 25, 2018 Jury Meeting – Evaluation period begins.
Jul 15, 2018 Winners Announcement
- Open invitation for ‘Rethinking The Future Awards 2018’.
- Entries are invited from all the nations.
- The projects submitted are considered by the author that submits the entry for the Award. Every violation of copyright will be punished with immediate disqualification.
- The works reached out of time will be excluded.
- It is absolutely prohibited the participation to the awards of a Jury member, a relative or a person or body connected professionally to the jury.
- Submissions may contain any or all of the following, i.e. text, diagrams, plans, sections, sketches, photographs, graphics, collage etc, in a combination without restrictions that can convey the visual summary of the design intent of the entrant comprehensively illustrating the:
(i) Response to challenges outlined in the Brief.
(ii) The emergence of unified and relevant image of Design
- Submission must contain Design Brief (not more than 500 words) in .doc file.
- Max. of 6, A3 size sheets (420mm X 297mm), in horizontal format and submitted as digital, coloured, high-resolution files, meant for printing in JPEG format needs to be upload at Re-thinking The Future Website prior to the submission deadline.
- Each submission must contain the ’Registration ID’ provided by the RTF at the time of registration, this ID must be written in bold Arial font, 5 mm in height on the top right corner of each submission entry.
- Submission must be free from any kinds of identifying marks, such as and including firm logos, name of participant.
- The submissions will ONLY bear the Registration ID, given to an entrant after their successful registration, as a means of identification and any other identifying mark will make the entrant liable for disqualification.