Hi! Do you know us already?
Well, it’s great if you do!
For the ones who don’t, Rethinking The Future is a well known online platform for all things related to architecture & design!
We are an ever growing community & one stop destination for architecture and design students.
RTF website today with more than a million pages views every month, has a plethora of articles about design, architecture, career, history, etc along with a repository of projects across various categories from hospitality to residences!
Not just this, we’ve trained 600+ people in Architectural Writing right from the comfort of their couch, guiding them through the process & nuances of writing to explore the field of Architectural Journalism, still in its nascent stages in many countries.
The support that we’ve received from you for all our endeavors until now has been immense and we can’t thank you enough. So we are here to honor YOU through our
RTF Campus Ambassador Programme
RTF has its readers across the globe from more than 100 countries, and we are still growing (might have readers from other planets too!). Our library has 40,000+ Projects & Articles.
Let’s come together to make this free global repository of knowledge & information available to everyone out there! We need your help to achieve this goal, and we know we can count on you!
You’ll be spreading the word about RTF & our various initiatives and programmes. If you’re interested in working with us as an RTF team member, then keep reading. Many surprises are on the way!
Roles & Responsibilities of Campus Ambassadors
- You can be the ideal addition to our team by helping us create our very own database by collaborating with us.
- You will be responsible for increasing our reach towards your social circle as an RTF campus ambassador.
- You will also collate active participation in the form of articles from your student works and peers which will then be promoted on all our social media handles.
- You’ll help us maximise the reach of our various student friendly programmes & internships & also collect insights which will help us in recognizing the issues we need to focus on.
- You’ll be the face of one of your favorite Instagram channels about architecture & design. You will be the voice and representative of RTF in your social domain and promote active collaborations to create a diverse community in architecture.
- This initiative will also help your institute gain its due light. And not just that, you will gain deep insight about the workings of a leading media house!
Perks of being a Campus Ambassador
Voice of your Campus
You’ll be the voice of your campus. It’s a great chance to bring the stories, student projects, competition entries of your campus to the world. It’s an opportunity to bring people you admire, and feel didn’t get the adequate exposure, bring them up in your stories so the world can read about them and their work.
Face of RTF
You’re officially a member of RTF team. You’ll have the authority to select works from your campus and social circles to submit to our editorial team for consideration to get them featured on RTF.
CA Programme Certificate
After 24 weeks of engagement, we’ll award a CA Programme Completion Certificate to our Campus Ambassadors. You’ll receive your certificate through email.
Visibility to our Campus Ambassadors
Our campus ambassadors will have visibility to our readers across all RTF social channels. We’ll publish the Author’s profile along with the Article. Your profiles will also be visible on the RTF Team page.
Did we mention that our Campus Ambassadors will receive a free RTF Awards registration for one candidate?
You are an excellent communicator.
You can engage an audience. You have opinions and You have a Voice! Then look nowhere, we’re here for you! Clear and effective communication is essential to being successful at RTF. If your writing skills are good, that’s a big Bonus!
You have fresh ideas and you’re willing to share them.
We don’t know it all, and we actively want to hear fresh ideas and perspectives that we haven’t considered.
You’re fun loving!
You’re creative, enthusiastic, fun loving. You love to be a leader, an initiator and take risks.
You’re Self Motivated!
You’re self motivated and passionate & studying in an architecture or design institute, interested in working on a variety of tasks for a period of 24 weeks.
We’re always looking for weird, smart, and independent thinkers to join the team.
It seems you are interested, how about filling this form quickly and be part of our widespread team.